Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Lists

Christmas is over.  New years is less than a week away.  We leave in less than a month. I need some lists!

I'm a list person.  Or rather, if I want to be anything like productive, I need a list.  I'm not really a naturally organized person, but I can fake it pretty good sometimes.

Here's a list of the lists I  need:

Clothing list for each person

toiletry and medication list for each person

Personal equipment lists

boat equipment list

distractions list (will probably need to be pared down, but I have to start somewhere)


List of stuff I need to do before we leave:

make reservations for Puerto Rico

order seeds/seedlings/trees ect. for next planting season  (little happy dance - I love seed catalogs in January!)

Clean!  Especially the bedrooms.

Stock animal feed and litter

make lists for house sitter

shop - boys need snorkel equipment

check adult snorkel gear for wear

get all prescriptions, vitamin, and OTC meds for trip


Breath.
 In.
Out. 

I need to remember that so long as we have our passports, a credit card and the prescription meds, everything else can be improvised.

 Ah... that's better.  O.K.

So, would it be helpful to anyone if I post my lists here?  I know that I have benefited from books and blogs of other sailing families.  What would be helpful?



No comments:

Post a Comment